Monday, November 17, 2008

I did it.


I enjoyed the weekend in San Fransico with my daugthers and their friends and my sister. It was great- look forward to doing it again next year. I have never walk so much as we did that weekend. The sourdough bowl of claim chowder was very good. I will pass on the blasing saddles bike ride next year. It was fun and I am great full I did'nt break any bones.
This sat. Br. Stevens and some other people form the ward are going to come and help get the roof and ceilling level so we can move on to the wiring etc. Also Jacob and some of his stripping young friends are going to come over and dig the ditch for the new wire for the pole to the house which will be great to have that done also.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

YOU were awesome Mom! You rock!
I am also thankful we will passon the biking next year.

Charlotte said...

Hi mom, you didn't tell me you started a blog! It's a little embarrasing that you can walk more miles than I can. Hope to go with you next year!

Natalie said...

I will pass on the bike ride next year also. I say we truly shop like girls next year instead!